Monday, November 19, 2012

My Campaign Dresser Purchase - Only $40

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Definitely looking forward to this Thanksgiving holiday and spending some quality time with the family. So I wanted to share with you my latest used furniture purchase that is currently taking up room in our little garage.

I had mentioned in a previous post how I scoped out a campaign dresser at a local antiques store. Well, recently I went back to the store to see if they still had the dresser and they did! After taking a look at it closely I realized that one of the handles was broken so that helped me negotiate a better price of $40!!! Score! Now you have to be creative and image this dresser in a bold, high gloss paint with all refurbished brass hardware. It's going to look amazing. I'm hoping that I can use it one of our bedrooms.

Having trouble locating a campaign dresser? Check out this fellow blogger's clever DIY solution, For Chic Sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment