Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Amazing Baby Shower - "Mommy to Bee" Theme

On June 9th, I was surrounded by family and friends to celebrate the upcoming birth of our baby.  Our baby is so blessed to have so many family and friends around to spoil him or her with so much love. I wanted to share all the great DIY details that my mom, sister and girlfriends pulled together. The theme of the shower was 'Mommy-to-Bee" and the color palette was white, yellow and gray since my husband and I have decided to keep the sex of the baby a surprise. Here are some of the photos my sister took the day of the shower and showcased on her photography blog: http://mphstudios.blogspot.com

I'm obsessed with US Weekly, so my friend doctored a recent cover and put Mike and I on it. Floral centerpieces with little bees flying off of it.

delicious beehive cupcakes

Me opening one of my favorite gifts, a picture book with photos of all our family members and dogs for the baby - my sister created it

shower favors, little baby jars filled with honey!

dessert table

little beehive chocolates
 

candy table

Me with my cousin, Aunt, Mom and sister

proud mommy and daddy

25 comments:

  1. Oh my god! This is mind blowing. I have to share this with my friends right away. They are planning a baby shower for me and have picked up one of the Chicago event venues for the party. I loved this theme and the cupcakes are so neat and pretty.

    ReplyDelete