Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Maternity Photo Shoot

I'm kind of spoiled by the simple fact that my sister is this amazing photographer. She told me the other day, "I'm your family photographer for life." This past weekend, Mike and I (and baby) had our photos taken at the famed Elizabeth Park in Hartford, CT. Elizabeth Park is home to the country's oldest public rose garden and this time of year is the best because all the rose gardens are in full bloom. It was one of those hot, humid summer days, but my sister managed to make the two of us look great. I don't know how she does it. If you live in Connecticut, check out her website, www.mphanson.com and there's also a link to her blog with her latest photos.

Here are the ones she featured on her blog this week:







No comments:

Post a Comment