Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Get Out There and Vote!

This morning, after scraping the first signs of frost from my car windows, I headed over to my local voting station to cast my ballot. When I first saw the long line and people were talking about a 45 minute wait, I got annoyed. But then it occurred to me that my husband and so many others like him fought hard and sacrificed so much so I could stand in this 45-minute long line to cast my vote. So I stopped being ridiculous and waited and after I was done it felt so great to know that I voted. Make sure you get out there today and vote if you can, it's so important.

Here's another reason why I vote. For a better future for my amazing nephews, Jaxon and Wesley. They rocked the vote today with my sister. Aren't they so cute?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment