Friday, December 30, 2011

Tonight's Birthday Dinner - Barcelona West Hartford

Today is my birthday, yes today I turn 32. Not sure how I feel about it, but that's a whole other issue. Anyway, my husband is taking me to my favorite restaurant in West Hartford for dinner, Barcelona.

We're lucky to have a variety of local restaurants to choose from in West Hartford. Every weekend you can find tons of people walking the streets of "The Center", shopping, eating out, grabbing drinks. It's a really vibrant city center, one of the reasons we love living here.

Out of all the restaurants, by far my favorite and my husband's is Barcelona. I have never had a bad meal there. The Spanish restaurant has some of the most delicious tapas and entrees outside of Spain in my opinion and I'm only saying this because I spent a semester in Madrid. To top it all off they serve my favorite dessert, "Churros con Chocolate". I'm definitely going to be ordering those tonight. Cinnamon & Sugar covered fried dough accompanied by a thick chocolate sauce for dipping. Delicious!! I also love the interior design of the small restaurant. It's mid-century meets old world. It's very eccletic.

Looking forward to my birthday dinner!







Photos from Barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment