Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stenciling is Back in a Big Way

My memories of stenciling is the country-themed stencil my mom used growing up in our old house back in the 80's. At the time, it was cool and everyone was doing it. I never thought I would think of stenciling anything in my house, but I just did a little research and there are some really cool, large scale stencils that will run you about $45 for a 24" x 39" stencil and they look fantastic. So do you remember that Guest Room Concept Board I did a few weeks ago?

Well, I was originally thinking of using a large-scale wallcovering on one wall as an accent wall, but now I'm leaning towards stenciling the wall instead. Here are some stenciled wall examples that I'm diggin' right now.

Decor Pad

Decor Pad

Decor Pad

Goodgirlgoneglad

So I think I'm going to order a stencil and try this out. I really love the stencils at http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/ Have you stenciled a wall in your home or apartment? If so, what did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment