Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Guest Room Concept Board Revisited

I'm in love with the wall color we chose for our kitchen renovation (pics to follow soon) Benjamin Moore "Kentucky Haze". I just realized that this color paired with Behr "Studio Taupe" that we used in our living room makes quite the combination. I'm going to use both of these colors along with a lighter neutral overall color in my guest room design. I already have the paint, so why not, right?! I just ordered the wall stencil too. I also discovered that MasonMoonBeam on etsy.com sells custom pillow covers in the fabric I've been drewling over for awhile now. I have a lot of spare throw pillows, so I think I might order some covers. They are being sold for $21 per pair! http://www.etsy.com/shop/MasonMoonbeam?ref=seller_info So excited to start this new project. This all led me to revise the Guest Room Concept Board. What do you think? I think our guests are going to be fighting over the new and improved "Savannah Room".

No comments:

Post a Comment