Thursday, January 27, 2011

We're Getting Closer

It's so much fun to see our kitchen finally come together. Yesterday, the first coat of Benjamin Moore "Kentucky Haze" went up on the walls and I love it! Our contractor also built us a 6" soffit and added crown molding. You'd never know they were IKEA cabinets, right? They look custom to me. We're also painting the side of the laundry closet that faces the kitchen with chalkboard paint. I ordered a fun monogram vinyl decal that will go towards the top of this wall. Mike hopes I start putting up our weekly family dinner menu on this wall, I just thought he'd leave me fun messages to read on the wall instead. We'll have to see how this one plays out :) Ok, going out to shovel the latest 10 inches of snow! Have a great day!





1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! Looks awesome and I can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete