Here are my initial thoughts: (I'm sure this will change 10 more times!)
- Create a Chevron or Striped accent wall, probably using the light blue and white paint.
- Paint other three walls solid color - Ben Moore "Crystal blue"
- Sew DIY roman shades with a blackout liner using a fun yellow patterned fabric (Great tutorial: http://goodlifeblog.org/diy-roman-shades/ )
- Paint the inside of the closet yellow
- Paint all trim and doors in Martha Stewart "Popcorn"
- Refinish my $40 campaign dresser in Ben Moore "Santa Monica blue" - replace brass hardware
- Frame custom artwork & travel keepsakes to create wall collage over dresser or crib
- Create DIY mobile for over the crib. Something like this: http://www.whitetablestyle.com/2012/10/diy-mobile.html