Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Updated photos on Hanson Dining Room & Living Room

Below are photo updates from Casa Hanson. If you remember, I blogged about the custom wainscotting job my father and I worked on for my sister's dining room. My sister and her family are all moved in and she's been adding to both of these room with new furniture purchases which I happen to love.

Here are the latest photos of the Dining Room:

 
The light fixture is drum shade pendant I bought for my sister at IKEA. New dining room furniture from Raymour and Flanagan.

 
You see those white chairs with the gray ikat fabric seats? Can you believe I found them on the side of the road on one of my runs a few weeks ago, and they looked like this? I'm not kidding. A little elbow grease, white spray paint and new fabric brought them back to life.


Here are the latest photos from the Living Room:

 
Her Sofa is the IKEA Ektorp sofa with a new warm gray slipcover. Made it look brand new. She also bought the Ashington coffee table from Pier 1. I love how the warm brown tones of the table compliment the gray sofa.


I love, love this chair. It's the Liliana Chair from Pier 1. The pattern is perfect and brings in the blue from the dining room. Overall these rooms are starting to take shape and are looking great!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the look of your dining room. It's so gorgeous. You should be proud of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete