Friday, July 20, 2012

Has it Really Been 6 Years?

Wow, hard to believe that this Sunday marks our 6th Wedding Anniversary and in true Mike and El fashion, we will be spending it apart as Mike leaves for army training for two weeks down in Georgia. For those of you that know us well, this is pretty much the norm for our relationship and I don't think I'd have it any other way to be honest. Luckily we'll be able to celebrate on Saturday by taking in a game at Fenway Park in Boston which will be a fun date night.

Here are some photos from our wedding. My desire to DIY everything started when I was planning our wedding as you'll see in some of the photos below. I insisted on making everything myself, right down to our wedding invitations, ha!

Anyway, Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband! I'm so grateful for the wonderful life we get to share together, and I know having you by my side we can get through anything.












No comments:

Post a Comment