Friday, June 15, 2012

Upcoming Weekend in NYC

Tomorrow morning, Mike and I are headed to NYC for the night. The trip is two-fold, Mike has to be there for work on Saturday, but we also found out that his best friend will be home on leave from Afghanistan, so we're going to be meeting him and his girlfriend. While Mike is at work, I'll be hanging out in my favorite city. It's been almost 8 years since I left NYC and I miss living there all the time. This is going to be such a treat.




The four of us got a great deal to stay at the Royalton Hotel on West 44th Street between 5th and 6th (thank you Travelzoo.com!) The original interior was designed by Phillippe Stark back in the late 80's and it truly was the place to be seen. The Morgans Hotel Group updated the interior a few years ago and from the photos online it looks really fabulous! I'll make sure to take a ton of my own pics and blog later.
The Royalton Hotel lobby
The weather is supposed to be really nice so I think I want to check out the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. Hopefully I can find something different for our house. Maybe a new DIY project that's easy to transport back to CT.






Have a nice weekend everyone! I'll make sure to take a ton of photos from this weekend and blog about it all next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment