Friday, June 8, 2012

Reminiscing....

I just came back from lunch and it's absolutely gorgeous outside, Happy Friday! The weather out there reminds me of all the places Mike and I have been able to live like Kapolei, Hawaii & Savannah, GA. We created some amazing memories together and with our friends and family that loved to come and visit us. Here are some of my favorite photos!

Have a great weekend everyone!

HAWAII
the photo I took for our Save the Date postcard. This was on the North Shore of Oahu.


Mike and his best friend John at our favorite hangout on Waikiki, Duke's!


My little sister Melissa and I at Duke's. Love her!


1-14 Infantry Battalion Military Ball in Waikiki. Mike's Battalion just returned home from Iraq a few short months prior to this photo. I love how I was so tan all the time, ha!


Mike, Papi (the best grandfather ever) and me at Duke's. Papi loved Hawaii. He made the trek all by himself and we made sure to show him a fun time!
Mike, me, his Army buddies and my college/NYC roommate Chrissy on a pontoon boat in Kaneohe Bay.


SAVANNAH


Homeowner's for the first time! Great neighborhood and even better neighbors. We loved Ardsley Park!




(There are a ton more photos, but I can't find them all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment