Friday, April 6, 2012

Inspiration from Latest Ballard Design Catalog

The latest Ballard Designs catalog really inspired some ideas for my living room. Right now the walls in our living room are painted in Benjamin Moore "Beach Glass" a color that I just love. It's so serene, and calming and I often get compliments on the color when people come over. I think the brown faux silk curtains might be too much of a contrast and I really like what is shown in the March issue for Ballard Designs. The gray tones also play off well with our new kitchen and dining room as well.

I'm also thinking that if I can find some inexpensive, durable fabric, I could make slipcovers for the two chocolate brown lounge chairs we currently have in the room. I wonder if painting dropcloths could work?

Here are images from the online catalog:

Living Room:


Dining Room:

No comments:

Post a Comment