- Wrapped Painter's Canvas (any size you want, I used 16 x 20"
- about 1/2" yard of fabric
- nailhead trim (I ordered this online)
- rubber mallet
- hot glue and hot glue gun
- fabric scissors
1. First, place the fabric out on a flat surface (good side down) with the painter's canvas (backside facing up) on top of the fabric.
2. Next cut the fabric so that it's about 1.5" past the edge of the canvas. Give yourself enough fabric to wrap the edges of the canvas.
3. Take your hotglue gun and start to glue the fabric onto the back of the painter's canvas.
4. Next take your rubber mallet and start to hammer down the nailhead trim along the edge. You have to make sure that the nailhead trim is hitting the wooden frame of the painter's canvas.
5. Once the nailhead trim is all hammered down, you're done! It's that easy. You can use thumbtacks to pin up notes, clippings, recipes, even hang necklaces or bracelets.