Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Finding Inspiration for a Baby's Nursery (for my new niece or nephew)

My sister Melissa is expecting her second baby this April and she has asked me to help her design the baby's nursery. They are not finding out the sex of the baby this time so I'm trying to figure out a fun, fresh neutral design for the baby's room. I sent my sister some inspiration photos and she immediately loved the idea of painting wide light gray and white horizontal stripes on two of the walls and incorporating yellow into the design. I'm still working out the design, so I will have to post that later, but I did come across a great website that showcases all these really fun concept boards for nurseries. www.laybabylay.com

Here are a few concept boards that I just love!





No comments:

Post a Comment