Sunday, April 24, 2011

Latest Craigslist Find - new living room tables

I've been really wanting new tables for our living room. Right now we have an overused faux leather ottoman as our cocktail table, a left over IKEA nightstand being used as an end table and an expresso wood stained round end table from overstock.com. We really can't afford to buy all new tables especially after our kitchen renovation, plus I'm craving a new project. Last week, I happened to stumble on these tables on Craigslist, a cocktail table, round end table and an hexagon-shaped end table for $50!! Mike and I grabbed some Starbucks and made the 30 minute drive to West Suffield, CT which was actually a really nice scenic drive through Farmington Valley towards Massachusettes. The tables are in excellent condition, they just need a fresh coat of paint. Right now, I can't decide between and brown/gray color, off white, or a black/brown paint. I'm going to have to test it out to see what I like. Stay tuned to see how these three tables turn out.

By the way, Happy Easter everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment