Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Dinner Menu - quick photoshop design & free

So I finalized my Christmas dinner menu yesterday, very excited. We're hosting both sides of the family for the second year in a row. Last year, my husband and I served each course separately and the family loved it. Especially our mothers, they didn't have to serve anyone for the first time and loved the special treatment.

I used Photoshop to quickly put this together and print on standard 8.5 x 11" white cardstock. Each table setting (photos of final table setting coming soon) will have it's own menu. I love entertaining and I think everyone feels very special to find a menu at their seat when they come to the table. I have a snowflake theme going with my dining room setting, so these menus are just perfect. Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment