Friday, January 25, 2013

Out with the Old, In with the New - Painting our Living Room

I just came back from picking up a gallon of paint for our living room. Tomorrow, I have my husband's full attention to help me paint the living room in Benjamin Moore's "Revere Pewter"

Benjamin Moore - Revere Pewter

Living room in Beach Glass
For over a year now, we've been living with Benjamin Moore's Beach Glass in the living room, which is a light blue gray with green undertones, a really soothing color. But with our kitchen in blue Ben Moore's Kentucky Haze, I felt like there's too much blue on the 1st floor, and I need to change it. My husband totally agreed, yay! We also had our TV professionally mounted over our fireplace mantel (photos to follow). I always said I'd never would do this, but one day we decided to rearrange the living room and realized we gained a ton more space my having the TV over the fireplace. The living room feels so much bigger now. As soon as everything is complete, I'll make sure to take updated photos to post on the blog.

1 comment: