Monday, July 9, 2012

DIY Project: Summer Beach-Themed Wreath

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I was able to get a few projects hammered out this past weekend which I'm really happy about. Here's a look at my easy Summer Wreath project.

What you'll need:
  • Plain wreath (bought mine at Jo-Ann's for $4.99)
  • Assortment of seashells
  • Glue Sticks and Hot Glue Gun
First I placed the seashells to get an idea of how I wanted to lay everything out on the wreath, then I moved them off to the side.
 Then I used my hot glue gun to add the seashells.
And that's it! Pretty quick and easy and I love how it turned out!



These seashells and starfish also have special meaning to us. We saved these from our Newport, RI wedding nearly six years ago (July 22, 2006). I've had them with dozen others in a bowl on my porch, so I thought I'd put them to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment