Friday, June 1, 2012

Decisions, Decisions...What to Paint My New Dresser

Over Memorial Day weekend, we purchased this dresser for $40 at a local antiques store. I just love the design, and once I saw it I knew it had a lot of potential.


It's the perfect size to become my makeup and hair stuff storage cabinet in our master bathroom. Looks like the weather is going to be crappy tomorrow, so I want to paint this dresser. I can't decide if I want to paint it in Martha Stewart's, "Bedford Gray" with the inlay detail in white and silver handles or if I should paint it all in white, with the inlay detail and handles both in silver. Either way, I want to paint the inside of the drawers in light blue, the same color as in our master bedroom.

I think I'm leaning towards the "Bedford Gray" option, it will look better against the white wainscoting.

Our Master Bathroom at night

Dresser in Martha Stewart's "Bedford Gray"

Dresser in White

No comments:

Post a Comment