Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Mad Men Themed Holiday Party

I'm a huge fan of the TV show Mad Men, and I'm counting down the days until Season 5 starts. Everything about the show is fabulous, the writing, acting, the cast, set design and fashion.
google images

apartment therapy

Google Images
So when my studio leader asked me to host our Interiors Studio Holiday party at my house, I had to do a Mad Men Themed Party. I made these fun invitations in Photoshop and asked everyone to dress the part. I researched menu ideas and we served everything from Beef Wellington to Deviled Eggs.
Here are some photos from our "Mad" holiday party!

Don't you love my housewife apron, ha!

My "Don Draper"

Pam really got into character, she made her own dress!


You've got to have a stocked bar!


Damon waiting for some Beef Wellington

No comments:

Post a Comment