Friday, November 11, 2011

Night Out in Boston

After losing our power for 9 days and getting cable back after 11 days, Mike and I need a night away. I planned this night in Boston a few months ago when I first found out a singer/songwriter from Nashville that I love is performing at Johnny D's in Somerville, MA. It couldn't of come at a better time. So we're going with my brother-in-law Danny and his girlfriend Michelle. I have a feeling it's going to be a great live show.


If you want to check out Will's music, visit www.willhoge.com. His latest album is pretty fantastic.

Boston is close enough where we can drive home pretty quickly, but it's so nice to get away, even for one night, especially after the two weeks we've had. We are going to stay at ALoft in Lexington, MA. ALoft is part of the Starwood Hotel family, but it's economically priced and designed with a younger, hip demographic in mind (not sure if Mike and I are considered young and hip, but I'll go with it) Think of the W Hotel on a budget basically. I booked the room for $99 and I can't wait to see it in person. Here are some photos of the interior....









Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment