Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"Style My Room" Contest Reminder

Just a friendly reminder for you to email me photos of your space for the "Style My Room" contest by October 15th. I'll take a look at all the entries and let you know the winner!


The other day I was thinking about how I need a new project. Yes, a new project, but not any project, your project! So I'm putting this out there....I will design a room in your house....wait for it........

for free and this is why.

I would like to build my portfolio and blog about the design process from start to finish.

First, I'll figure out what your needs are, how you plan to use the space, and determine what your design aesthetic is.

Next, I will put together a design concept board for you.....





Once we agree upon on a design concept I will put together a basic furniture plan, and give you my budget-friendly finish and furniture recommendations. 

This can be for any room in your home: Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outdoor Space, Dining Room, Family Room, Kids Bedroom or Nursery. Wouldn't it be great to have a room that you use everyday redone just before the holidays?

All you need to do is convince me! Send me an email theroomstylist@gmail.com describing the space that needs my help, your budget, and two or three photos by October 15, 2011. I'll take a look at all the entries and choose a winner. 

GOOD LUCK!



No comments:

Post a Comment