Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Table Setting That Changes with the Season

It's so great to finally find some time to sit down and blog. I have so much to share. Every season I change out what I fill these glass vases with. This past spring, I filled the vases with faux spring flowers, butterflies and birds. I bought a garland of faux flowers from JoAnn Fabrics and cut them up to fill the vases. The Lenox tea pot was a wedding gift and it fits the scheme perfectly. 
 For the summer, I chose to use seashells and sand. It reminds me of our days living in Hawaii and Savannah. I'm thinking of adding a fun neutral fabric to this scheme as a table runner to give it some more texture.
How do you set your table? Share your ideas :)

1 comment:

  1. i usually just put a huge bowl of candy in the middle of my table, but this is classy!!

    ReplyDelete