Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We're Making Progress


Well, our kitchen renovation is plugging along. I'm getting really excited. This morning, the folks from Viking Surfaces, Inc. came by to do our countertop template (schedule install - Feb 1). We're going with Caesarstone Quartz Countertop in Raven http://www.caesarstone.com/Product.aspx?productId=1621 

All the cabinets are in minus the doors and they look great. Despite the assembly headaches, I really like how the IKEA cabinets turned out. Ignore the extra long wine rack at the far end of the kitchen (picture 1) I need to go to IKEA this weekend and buy a 30" wine rack, the 36"H wine rack is wrong. I'm still not sure why my husband let them install it if it was wrong. Oh well.

I think we might actually make our deadline of Super Bowl Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment