Here are some photos of the porch I took over the summer.
- White Slipcover Sofa, white parsons coffee table, white metal shelf, and bistro set are all from IKEA
- Gray Wicker Furniture was a $60 Craigs List purchase that I spray painted. The original black paint was chipping and weathered. A few cans of spray paint later, they looked brand new.
- Striped Fabric - Fabric.com purchase and my mom found a local seamstress to sew everything for $25 (I created the runner myself using no-sew adhesive tape for the hemming)
- Brown & White pillows - target.com
- Blue and White cushions - Marshalls
- Carpet Tiles - Interface.com - They are commercial grade carpet tiles that I have moved around the house a number of times. I work in Commercial Architecture so I was able to get the "hook-up" for these tiles and they are indestructable especially with two 85 lb. dogs.
- Lighting - $15 pendants from IKEA my wonderful father installed for us.
- Accessories - IKEA